Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Losing Motivation

I haven't lost any weight in about 6 months. Or maybe it would be a more accurate statement to say I keep losing and finding the same 7 lbs. I am continuing to work out 5x a week. There are usually 3 days a week that I work out 2x in the day and most work outs are about 1-2 hours. I am usually super strict with my calorie intake during the week and then on the weekends, I eat whatever I want. THAT IS WHY I AM NOT LOSING WEIGHT!! The truth is, I'm not that concerned about losing more right now. Although I know that I am still higher than I should be, I am comfortable. (I lost my job, so I can't afford to buy new clothes anyway :)
So this morning I weighed myself and I am on the up side of those 7 lbs. I need to be careful or I will find myself higher than 7lbs up. YUCK! I don't want to be good!
So, I am trying to find the motivation to suck up and stop eating so much on the weekend. Instead of going crazy all weekend, maybe I can have 1 day that I eat as I want and keep the rest of the weekend low. The question is, "Can I do it again?"
I know I said just now that I am comfortable, but I do want to start losing again. Lord, please help me to find the strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment