Saturday, February 6, 2010

10 More Pounds!!

Every day is a new day, with new temptations and or new victories. Since the holiday weight has gone, I have lost 5 more pounds which makes it 11o. I like saying that I have lost more than 100 pounds. Recently, the people at my "new" school have been noticing the weight loss. I have lost about 30 pounds since I started there in September. One of the IAs in my room used the expression "melting away." I like that one.
But this morning, I wanted bacon and eggs and cheese and bread. I made myself a breakfast sandwich with all of those components. When it came time to eat, I decided to cut it in half and give half of it to my hubby. It was a victory. I need to let myself eat every once in a while, because I need to prevent myself from feeling deprived all the time. But I also need to try not to overdue and undo all that has been done. So today, my little victory to share my sandwich might not seem like much, but it was a huge accomplishment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment